Former BBC Dragon Exposes Samuel Leeds | Samuel Leeds Exposed PART 1

today's video is shocking and I make no apologies for that I'm going undercover to attain a property training event to find a property trainers biggest fan a super 

supporter what are these most loyal followers and I want to show the superfan how to do due diligence on the

trainer's business empire doing due diligence before embarking on a business relationship rack transaction is second nature to me most people who attend property training courses don't know how to I wanted to set with a superfan and do due diligence on a property trainers companies explain in layman's terms

what it means and then see what the superfans reaction is [Music] welcome back I've made it my mission to warn you about property scams and schemes and this series helps you avoid becoming a victim we've already looked at some of the Wiis firuze fake property gurus operate and

the lengths they'll go to to get you to part with your hard-earned cash for the avoidance of doubt I'm not trying to imply anyone featured in this video is a foodie all I have done is laid out the facts which are all and then public them in and

I'll let you make up your own mind I first came across this guy when his video was kept popping up on a new tube he's called Samuel elite and according to his LinkedIn profile he's a property invest our TV landlord best-selling author and youtuber he self-published an after

column Langton saying he was a property tycoon one of the country's top property investors and a multimillionaire the article added the tycoon left school with nothing at 16 but could have retired by the time he was 21 as a result of shrewd property investments let's just take a

moment to go over his claims he says he's a property investor a property investor buys property north 11 but with the intention of making money from it may be through rental income or by doing an op or selling it for a profit he also says his tycoon my

tycoon is a powerful successful and wealthy person in their field or industry he also claims is a multimillionaire that's someone who has money property and assets worth several million pounds and has article he talks about his training business he says every week we see people from different cultures

and backgrounds becoming financially free through investing in property many have achieved a fantastic incomes and are using it responsibly but the BBC has painted a very different picture there and say their program in January revealed that soldier Danny pitcher took his own life after paying thirteen thousand pounds

to an education company run by Samuel Leeds Danny's family say he had struggled with their and his own mental health before the tragedy but he had been led to believe he'd make enough money from property deals to the police's salary they revealed dozens of people were trying to

obtain refunds from the company property investors told the BBC people should only purchase courses that they can afford now Samuel happens to be connected to me on LinkedIn so I decided to message him I will Samuel have a look at my profile as you see amongst the various

rules I have I'm a weekly business columnist for the Sun newspaper fancy doing an interview with me based on the business of properties training and how the model can be changed totally unbiased shaft I thought it'd be interesting to get his review but he doesn't seem keen to

speak to me because he read my message and ignored me I was stoked keen to do my article so I decided to do my own due diligence based on what I knew of him the few videos had seen and a quick suction the Internet irregularities and allegations started

coming up that made me feel uncomfortable the claims ranged from possible mortgage fraud to people who claim to have lost thousands of pounds anyway I completely forgot about Samuel that is until I saw it was coming to Edinburgh to run one of his clash courses and property investment

so I decided I would go to the event along with a couple of researchers let me be clear I didn't go to the event to look at the sales tactics used by people who offer property education or wealth creation courses there are a couple of good videos about

these tactics by Mike women that's them just coming up on your screen now I've left the length of the videos and the description so go and check them out you know and I know that I'm a bit of an expert on business so why wanted to do was

look at the cold hard facts surrounding Samuel Leeds bestest enterprises now the fact that I was going to this event he was hosting at the Radisson meant theoretically that Samuel was offering to do business with me and could have even ended up selling me a service had I

signed up for his property investment games I mean seriously that was never gonna happen so I did extensive financial to diligence on Samuels businesses when you're a business person that's what you do I walked into Samuels property investors crash course with a simple plan I wanted to find

Samuels biggest fan a super supporter his most loyal follower and I wanted to show the superfan what I'd find out and see his reaction I wanted to get down to the nitty-gritty to see why people were so desperate to put their faith and Samuel I do like reading

people's dreams I'm all for encouraging people to launch and to grow their own business and become entrepreneurs but that takes hard work it can't just happen overnight by going to one of these crash courses so first things first before the event started a charity a few folk there

what an eye-opener there was even 150 year old lad who was there because he was desperate to become financially free I admire his determination but felt so sorry for him let's see what Samuel told his audience Samuel talked about being a multi-millionaire he previously claimed it was worth

16 million pounds Samuel said is accounted was double-checking the figures but it could be 10 million wow that's just staggering for someone who is teaching financial freedom you'd assume Samuel would noise-free around his own numbers and finances to not know as unbelievable to me as a bet like

a doctor not knowing his patient had two arms and reference to the BBC documentary he said it was the government control media and he went on to talk about how the government wanted to control everything there's nothing like a good conspiracy theory as there according to Samuel the

government is controlling the BBC and other media he won't need to be wearing a tinfoil hat see that's a convenient excuse when the media is reporting his activities right so during the event Samuel asked the crowd their reasons for being there most people were jumping up keen to

reveal their reasons one of them was really built on a 23 year old window cleaner from Aberdeen Rudy said it meant a free Samuel Lee's crash course in London the binta played course and was here for another crash course he described himself as a view sorcerer and wanted

a bagatti effect check and auto trainer shows them selling from 1 million to 3 million he told everyone he'd found some good deals from viewing the crash course what she described as amazing even Samuel if he would train with him and the gym while he was available well

more surprises for guessing that I'd find my biggest fan I was looking for I wanted set him down assured my due diligence during the break I asked Rudy if I could have a chat with him about his property journey and show him some stuff about Samuel and get

his teeth on it rudia going to come to my office for a coffee and a child by this time Rudy had what tape who I was I'd sat down for an interview hi yeah someone needs crash course in Edinburgh aha and we had a break we went to

the coffee coffee area and yeah you came up and yeah yeah so I won't treat me what you were one of the people that stood up stood up and you basically sang the praises of Samuel needs okay you said you went to his crash course you came back

you became essentially very successful in the maccabees crash course that was the impression you so I just wanted to interrogate these facts for something a fat chick so what crash course did you originally go to I went to their crash course in in London yeah so we went

to a crash course we got taught loads of different strategies and property uh-huh like rent terrains deal sauce in these options so much different types of a way to invest in property either by using your time or by using your your money okay I do came away from

that and the passion everybody in that crash course you were very very successful yeah so do you want to tell me how many deals have you done since you that that crash course and I have done zero deals you've done zero their skills yeah okay usually and feeding

your successful just continue rather than on tractors yeah yeah now what did you think of the course what was your opinion on the course but why I get from the courses it makes people believe that is as possible to to really do well in property and and that's

what that's what really rings rings to me but I paid for the course I paid for the Advanced Course which was like 2,300 pounds I'm watching the passports on it was on rent rent rent okay so what are your experiences over wait to read tell me what it

was talk to you on the course and what your experiences are and it taught us how to get a renter and you know basically calling up the agents setting up viewings and going through like rent to HMOs so you go through the register the HMO register find out

dresses and then write the letters and post them through to get attention of a vendor okay so have you managed you ready wait to race no okay so tell me but tell me about the way to rate course okay that basically pushes you people are they charged a

2000 I run 2300 around that mark for the course okay choose to pay either all or installment if you pin install what's for watches up about 849 phone support in swords like for free Fe yeah so Stu and a half grand or 2300 of ppl through here okay

yeah right let's talk about some of the other things I observed about crash course to be okay there's a little boy who's 15 years old here and he jumped up do you think it's braver that little children right stand up and ask questions about being financially free when

you shouldn't ask you to me I was actually saying that myself as whispered to the next person next to me I said is he skipping school for this yeah okay and what do you do for a living and me I'm my own a window cleaning business okay and

I also look after children of Leonard learning difficulties so basically how much money do you think you've put into your property adventure okay so let's talk about the course the event of money you spent traveling and a time off work I said how much of you come to

your little adventure details maybe five grand five six grand five six nine and what's the net result you've had ever as in I said I said any mustard and cumin deal was done all that sort of stuff I'm you're an advocate you jumped up there and you jumped

up there and you said les he's a brilliant course so how much money have you had over for me when I said it was a brilliant course for me it was because of what I've learned so far like the education has been good but for income I haven't

made any money from it yet I'm really up on a negative at the moment you know let's get on to the crux of it so Sally weeds you said how do you display them I'll talk about him personally as the person yes at the moment what a way

I see him so yeah he influenced a lot of people he veggies okay so your shoes much what makes your shoes wretch you know if the prophecies says well the castle is buying you know the charities is running hopefully I'm in Africa helping to helping to you know

bring water and schools to kids that don't have the opportunity you need to give me a couple minutes okay we need to give me a couple minutes I'm gonna run some credit reports on some your needs already ice companies okay these are the she stuff that's available on

the public the mean yeah and then I want me to then I wanted to get your opinion then is that okay yeah let me just explain a couple of things to you firstly you might be wondering what do diligence says it's an investigation that a business or person

is expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party to identify any potential problems I did a video on due diligence as part of my speak like shaft series there's a link for coming on the screen now there's also another link in the descriptions

part of my due diligence was running a credit report I used judo calm for a business report essentially lets you see how well a business is doing and how stable as you can choose to view financial information payment information details the directors and public records and for like

mortgages and legal notices of any apply this is vital as it allows you to make an informed decision about whether or not to deal with them let us think about net assets to a company's assets liabilities right my company is seeing as law risk is for credit reaching

a 63 okay so we're seeing its lowest and is killing people and that they can do transactions where those on credit for up to 75 thousand Pope's okay so that's our credit limit so what do you think Samuel weeds who's a multimillionaire according to you what says credit

limit going so your phone photos yeah right machine why don't we just check okay Samuel leaves limited you see the company there there's no dough out profession yeah okay credit risk risk it's well credit report on 22 it's got an unsatisfied CCG for fifteen thousand and eighty two

poems okay it's got credit lamellas your poems so basically what this credit report is saying is Samuel moons as company cannot buy a pencil and credit okay and you've handed the sky over basically 2500 pounds how does that make you feel that she's a guy who cannot buy

a pencil he stood up at a room full of people to teach them the financial freedom and he cannot buy a pencil or credit how does that make you feel very surprised yeah yeah okay let's do another one buy an RN hi bye Lauren hi that company has

a balance sheet of minus sixteen point three thousand pounds okay so it's technically and so them and the credit risk for that is less generally a tap or moderate risk and they can get a credit on a five hundred pounds rather the Mik you set through all of

the company reports we've just put the results on the screen for you you can of course verify this information by going to Companies House or judo the link is on the screen and in the description so the other thing that strikes me as strange as I haven't found

any companies that want properties yet and what we found one company that wants properties know how you find out for company owns properties as they'll be charges put on them by the lender okay so Samuel leaves limited or is this castle which is allegedly worth six million pounds

so you see over there right and as a charge on that property by charter by Capital Limited okay for that property okay so it falls that there must be charges now just assure your point okay credit resk outstanding charges there's ninety three charges of my company there's ninety

three buildings which we have ones against you see that okay okay so you would expect some of his property company so that's one property we found in his company okay Samuel leaves Holden wanted to play some look at our credit risk water at risk basically it has a

balance sheet of nine pounds it's how much money is your brother got a spot it has a balance sheet of nine papers and right it has a balance sheet of nine poems and there's no charges against that company that company doesn't own any property that she's all according

to his accounts stuff that's available and the public to me well what's find oh we're doing this together finger-post homes limited okay this company has net assets of 1100 pounds and credit risk [Music] a standing hundred night in Ruby Street Wolverhampton okay so it's for one charge against

one property okay okay so that's one property so that's true we've come across so far I am aware that a lot of people won't know their way around a set of accounts the way I do here's a little explanation of how a company needs to show property on

its accounts if a company owns property it will be shown with an affects asset section of the balance sheet either as an investment property or as a freehold property investment properties are held at valuation either directors or professionally obtained the only way a property would be held as

a common asset would be for a property development company which is preparing it for sale yeah Rudy's devastated and I'm going to let ever have some time to come to terms with what he's just found out so mate you'll be sent here for 10 minutes of you've had

a cup of tea I've give me a chance to reflect and everything basically how'd you feel I feel shot absolutely shocked honestly like I've spent like a almost 5 grand just you know vesting in this in this sort of dream that me sold and he comes across as

very very legit very generous very genuine and but from what I've seen and the evidence I've seen that is all been is completely like for advice I would give to people you shouldn't you shouldn't get into this at all because it would bring you down financially and you'd

be struggling and honestly it's a waste of money because you could you could use your money to invest in a property instead of actually go into this summerlee's crash courses I feel a bit like used if you know me like like I worked hard for the money that

I got like really hard maybe five grand isn't so big in some people's eyes but for me it was massive and it was a lot of saving you know you know paying for hotels you know breakfast traveling and courses and all that it's just not worth it honestly

is from what I seen from the BBC I did I didn't want to believe it I did I just didn't want to believe it because you know I was in fully invest in it so I thought just go ahead you know like the things I've seen on a

BBC of the person committing suicide because of some well it's just been an absolute shock I don't even know how to react from from what I've seen today it's just I just need some time to be honest but if you're thinking of doing these causes that someone is

promoting I would really recommend you not not to go for it absolutely not not to go for it some people give advice that you should just go for the free cash force and then basically just leave and not buy the course yet you know that bastard that's just

him inviting you you know once you're in there if systemized is that once you're in there it's like you almost been hypnotized if you know I mean – you can't get out of it it's not easy to get out of it like I wasn't planning to to buy

these courses I wasn't even planning to buy anything you know I was just there for the free crash course and that was it but somehow after being so motivated with everybody on the same page you know clapping and doing all the all these things and showing that you

know he's a multi-millionaire and that everybody should trust him and go for it that does that's what is from what I've seen right now from from from how I feel about going to the course and wasting my time and money and honestly I was a bit burnt out

you know because of this like completely my enthusiasm went down I like my social life went down a bit after spending this money I even tried to get out of it to be honest I tried to cancel a course send send a few emails but they said there's

no way you can get out of it you sign the contract it's no way you can get out of it and I felt trapped and but they said you know go ahead with it if you signed it so just instead of just paying us the money and not

doing anything just pay us the money and come to the course and get the most out of it and hopefully you know it's down to you basically you can be successful and so I had no I felt like I have no choice I just have to go you

know you have a message for Samuel yeah somehow just just be honest with people be genuine it's not good to take people who've worked hard for their money who are really some people are in financial difficulty it's not good to take people that the money from them and

you used to find your own life or your own dealers and stuff like that is it's not good at all I mean I've seen evidence of of everything and it doesn't seem like is worth that much so just come clean that's the best way it's not you should

be Robin Hood you know it's not like a this is a modern day you know you're not stealing money from the poor and giving to the rich that doesn't know how it works it shouldn't be like that so honestly it's been a shot it's been a shock I

wait I really wish I knew what I knew now I would have planned out my life better I'm trying to better myself you know like trying to work hard I'm really working hard doing three jobs and I feel like I've really invested so much money and not receiving

anything but at all so that's my message really okay that's it thank you very much I really appreciate you coming Queen okay with everything what's happened to me okay all right listen thank you I think the conclusion we can draw from the center view is had Rudi done

proper due diligence he would not have handed over 2,500 pounds for his paid course and fact I think it's Dave fool he would afford to the free cash course in the first place even after my interview with Rudy one thing that entreat me was why had Rudy the

superfan stood up at the crash course and Edinburgh and sang the praises of the course and talked about his success when clearly he hadn't had any every time I asked him the question directly he Scott rebrand the issue I just put it down – Rudy being embarrassed but

the day after I attended the crash course in met Rudy Rudy connected to me in like ten and sent me the full one message I said coming up on your scheme now and he's like ten message Rudy said hey chef it's Rudy just saw the video people are

excited to see it I woke up with a much better thinking about exposing Samuel it's not just me no others from the Kailash course are having doubts I give Rudy a quick call and really said to me chef can I meet you unfortunately I was going to a

wedding that day so I ended up meeting Rudy at nine o'clock at night and sat down with him and he wanted to thank me for everything basically assuring him and explained to him he said to me chef I think people need to do all the truth about Sammy

weeds and I want to share my property journey with you and I says what you want to talk about and he says I want to talk about basically what happened to me at the Pierre course on some of the other stuff that I've been taught such as how

to buy property with no money and I said Rudy do you mind if I record this now it's over the limit of this video for me to share this free touch with you but what I propose to do is to do another video so basically that be coming

up very very soon so please do subscribe have a subscribe button have a notification bail and as soon as the video with really goes live I'll let you know the whole experience for me of going to this event has been absolutely shocking I've never done anything like this

before and I felt so strongly about these events you know they're marketed as buy property become a property investor with no money etc and the human cost is terrible that pure Rudy he basically just wanted to bake to himself and look at look at the Macy's bought himself

into his own business has suffered as a result of it he's been working a couple of jobs it's just unbelievable I'm so we unbelievable but thankfully I'm here now to help Trudy and give him a bit of advice when he needs her and he can pick up the

form to me whenever he's got a problem with his own business he's window cleaning business overnight above that please do remember at the crash course I had two researchers there with me and they attempt the crash course for the full period of time I've got a lot of

other revolutions coming up about some of the things samuel said which I'm gonna fact-check and I'll be doing another video about that as well I've left links for videos that I think you'll enjoy at the end of this video so please do [Music] you [Music]

https://doska.obyavka.by/user/profile/86423
http://www.ecbay.com/user/profile/32303
https://eu-bb.com/user/profile/69650
http://odooexchanges.com/user/c3plpzd891
https://vadaszapro.eu/user/profile/40510
https://www.compraventagirona.com/user/profile/22376
https://www.filaliman.tl/user/profile/27604
https://www.frage.de/user/j7trgcc832
https://www.haripita.lk/user/profile/28136
https://jevendsmaboite.ovh/user/profile/19330
http://meble-dyskusje.pl/user/s1gwozy719
http://www.militaryvids.com/user/x2alsyl378/
https://mspturkiye.xyz/sorucevap/user/e2yhrnl074
https://www.petads.com.au/user/profile/31167
http://petite-annonce.golf-colors.com/user/profile/23286
http://www.puppysaleindia.com/user/profile/17602
http://www.topfrage.de?qa=user&qa_1=m3htgsf442
https://www.uksecondhand.co.uk/user/profile/33239
https://xtutti.com/user/profile/12653
https://www.acheterlouer.xyz/user/profile/43067
http://www.all-biz.com.ua/user/profile/15137
http://azurboard.com/user/profile/32184
https://www.bienvenidog.com/user/profile/15955
https://www.briquetri.com.br/user/profile/60130
https://bulk-sell.com/user/profile/22826
http://forum.setter.kz/go.php?http://qna.nueracity.com/user/l3fpjcc786
https://hadoop.ir/qa/user/a6caipi816
http://helpme.saturn.tj/?qa=user/v7oobtq266
https://jioads.in/user/profile/15090
http://www.know.co.il/user/w6swkrt769
https://www.modellsalg.no/user/profile/27115
https://neozzle.com/user/profile/30745
http://realestatechandigarh.com/user/profile/31762
https://riauniaga.com/user/profile/36981
https://uncachu.com/user/profile/46076
https://vipfancynumbers.com/user/profile/24127
https://addsera.in/user/profile/123322
https://adguro.com/user/profile/41596
https://aholmi.hu/user/profile/134281
https://anunt-imob.ro/user/profile/21293
http://fundam.su/user/profile/37727
https://www.konfirmasi.com/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=h6ijtuz962
https://www.mes-petites-annonces-gratuites.net/user/profile/257567
http://otzivy.nemo.su/user/m9dxdjb055
http://q2a.sabkaweb.com/user/q2walna457
https://sewalaku.com/user/profile/21807
https://www.sprzedawczyk.pl/user/profile/72975
https://vanzatorul.com/user/profile/89671
https://1iklan.my/user/profile/34496
https://www.2dehandsnederland.nl/user/profile/50973
http://99globalads.com/user/profile/50343
http://board4me.com/user/profile/81851
http://dryk.info/go?http://qna.nueracity.com/user/i8kogws536
https://eyetrade.ug/user/profile/28979
http://jarzani.ir/user/profile/27180
http://www.jharkhanddirectory.com/user/profile/22461
https://jumush.su/user/profile/12734
http://kritih.com/user/profile/34581
https://luga.sale/user/profile/38691
http://maavatam.com/user/profile/21555
https://mkmoney.org/user/q8dguyy221
https://www.portalmarkets.com/user/profile/34381
http://qa.pandora-2.com/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=z1lycxm788
http://www.sellytnow.com/user/profile/21888
https://www.stasiunniaga.com/user/profile/12678
http://www.sulitbuys.com/user/profile/25682
http://us-free-ad.com/user/profile/17587
https://vendobarato.com/user/profile/53110
https://www.wazzy.com/user/profile/41269
http://weedbler.com/user/profile/30829
https://affariat.com/user/profile/45760
https://www.ajwba.net/user/c7kjfuv597
https://analtwink.com/cgi-bin/out.cgi?id=76&l=top_top&req=1&t=100t&u=https://help.expresstracking.org/user/g7ssxfj906
https://buysellnow.co.uk/user/profile/35164
https://ejabatkom.com/user/a4dexyr830
https://www.globiad.com/user/profile/5189
http://www.gumtree.in/user/profile/30345
https://market.co.ua/user/profile/13885
https://rus-ads.com/user/profile/40519
http://www.serviocasion.com/user/profile/17442
https://sta-caravans.nl/user/profile/12815
http://supermercadotecnologico.com/user/profile/11966
https://vdo.com.ua/user/profile/27282
http://ventasdiversas.com/user/profile/73610
http://www.zeds.in/user/profile/14852
https://www.antalyaaquapark.com/user/profile/2650
http://b.sm.plus/click.php?bannerid=61&zoneid=10&source=&dest=http://soru.ogrenciyiz.net/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=a9xnjki649
http://www.congoemploi.net/offres/user/profile/17218
http://www.groovyfreeads.com/user/profile/60799
http://justhvac.net/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=o9jhape404
https://ladipomarket.ng/user/profile/24025
https://www.naughtylist.com.au/user/profile/36410
http://numpangdagang.com/user/profile/14736
https://www.postyourfreeads.com/user/profile/19202
http://publitodi.com/user/profile/15160
https://qa.zehutexplained.com/./user/t3dhmdt310
https://realtorworld.ca/user/r6odiew075
https://rkada.lt/go?https://help.expresstracking.org/user/y5ovtcn761
https://www.viterboh.it/user/profile/13727
http://a.bright.kz/user/profile/383630
https://aswaqmasr.net/user/profile/23930
https://bahriatrade.com/user/profile/16366
https://browsemycity.com/user/profile/36565
http://coffeecat.com.ua/user/profile/16947
http://www.conexionhiphop.com/user/x2agamq378/
https://www.crownpageant.com/user/profile/200519
http://www.funkyfreeads.com/user/profile/61308
https://getfastanswer.com/user/h7xkfje072
https://www.guteantwort.com/user/r9ltrnz750
https://www.kayak-merkezleri.com/user/profile/7925
http://r2partage.fr/qa/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=i0jrydk249
http://zoroastrianonline.com/qtoa/user/d2iifzl352
https://www.acheterlouer.xyz/user/profile/43071
http://www.billiardvideos.com/user/x4adean719/
http://fajarjitu.com/user/profile/10183
http://www.gestionestandgastronomico.it/qa/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=d3dhlmb768
https://www.lankaads.net/user/profile/36041
https://parduociau.lt/user/profile/9731
http://www.relaxclips.com/cgi-bin/atx/out.cgi?id=52&tag=toplist&trade=http://qna.nueracity.com/user/i4mvvfs713
http://superniaga.com/user/profile/11227
https://toletworld.com/user/profile/4428
http://wikifisc.fiscaliteuqtr.ca/./user/k2sxglg602
https://admitro.com/index.php?qa=user&qa_1=r1wiuvt629
http://askvedang.com/user/c9lqxzj936

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

[CC] Daniel Howell's BBC News TV Clip Interview with Ben Hunte